Proper protection and education for children is fundamental to growth and development of communities as well as individuals.
We endeavor to ensure educational opportunities to every child in our communities by building and operating the education facilities, providing tuition, training teachers, and conducting various educational programs needed in the communities in order to improve accessibility and quality of education.
- Improvement of Education Accessibility Construction and operation of education facilities
- Building schools, libraries, youth centers, and vocational training centers.
- Financial support for tuition, scholarship, and educational materials.
- Education Rights awareness program
- Child right education programs, youth club activities, and campaigns.
Provision of quality
- Facilitate quality education programs
- Develop afterschool programs, study trips, and youth club activities.
- Provide training for teachers.