Good Neighbors have conducted various capacity development programs and awareness campaigns in order to lead behavior change of children, community members and policy makers. Furthermore, we pursue institutional and political change through networking with civil societies, and suggesting policy changes. Good Neighbors’ advocacy programs help children and community members understand their rights and influence policy decision making as well as a government accountable.
– Child rights education for government officials, community members, parents, and teachers
– Child rights forum and workshops for Children
– Child rights education contents development
– Performing a puppet show for public awareness on child rights
– Campaigning for improvement of national policy framework on child.
– Campaigning for GBV prevention and women’s rights
Network & Partnership
– Global networking with CSO(Civil Society Organization)s for UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC)
– Local networking for joint response on child protection issues
– Policy discussions with stakeholders
– Government advocacy
– Media advocacy