Digital Fundraising Specialist
About The Role
Good Neighbors Australia seeks an enthusiastic digital marketing and fundraising professional for a part-time role responsible for driving online presence and fundraising campaigns across digital platforms.
As we are similar to a startup business, we're looking for a multi-tasker who is willing to wear several hats and develop their skills and areas of expertise. That means you will need to be confident in handling digital platforms such as Google Ads, and have some experience of online fundraising, including growing our recurring donor base.
- Lead online fundraising campaigns to generate new donors, secure donations and establish an integrated presence
- Experience in executing online acquisition plans across the following channels: Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and SEO
- Manage and optimise website including: regular content development, analytics and evidence-based improvement of user experience and engagement
- Evaluate and analyse digital performance across platforms, using optimisation and analytics tools and report findings
- Develop and implement digital strategies that ensure campaign success based on KPIs
- Explore new and innovative ideas for digital growth opportunities and implement as appropriate
- Provide digital support to corporate partnerships, community fundraisings and regular giving projects
Skills & Attributes
- A tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or related discipline
- Experience in executing digital acquisition plans across the following channels: Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and SEO
- Strong understanding of analysis platforms such as Google analytics and data studio
- Intermediate WordPress and Html skills ability to manage website
- Proven success executing digital donor or virtual event participation acquisition and retention campaigns
- Several years’ experience in a digital fundraising role ideally in a not-for-profit or fundraising agency environment
- End-to-end campaign management experience from concept development to post-campaign analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced challenging environment and meet multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- A passionate and genuine interest in working in the international humanitarian and development sector
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please apply as soon as possible, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.